- We are seeking an experienced sales designer to join our team. You will play a crucial part in creating a unique experience for our customers through our ‘Full Circle Service’ including initial consultation, sales, design, planning and installation of the required furniture. The role involves detailing kitchen / bedroom / study room / living room / wardrobe / joinery plans ready for installation.
- The ideal person: We are looking for someone who is as passionate about delivering creative bespoke solutions for interior spaces engaging and inspiring our customers to visualize and build their dream. With the ability to address our customers’ needs and generate design solutions for the entire space by producing drawings and design concepts that incorporate all aspects of the design including layout of cabinetry and appliances, and the selection of splash backs, lighting and surface finishes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Housing, Building & Planning/Architecture/Design/Creative Multimedia, or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English & Bahasa Malaysia
- 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferably for this position.
- However, fresh graduates can be considered as training will be provided.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Butterworth.
If you have the above attributes, are immaculately presented, a clear communicator and a sales focused individual looking for a challenging new role within a growing business, we want to hear from you.
- PELUANG pekerjaan sebagai "CARPENTER SPECIALIST" di Syarikat kami Rabvolks Homes Sdn Bhd.
- Kekosongan jawatan ini adalah di buka Khas untuk bekas Pelajar Institut Pengajian Vokasional & Teknik seluruh Malaysia (IKM, ILP, Kolej Komuniti & dll).
- Memiliki Pengalaman sekurang-kurangnya 2 tahun dalam bidang pembuatan perabot.
- Pengetahuan di dalam pengendalian mesin CNC (CNC OPERATOR) adalah kelebihan yang akan diberi keutamaan.
- Penempatan bekerja adalah di Kilang kami di Padang Benggali, Teluk Air Tawar, Butterworth.
- Faedah lain yang ditawarkan : KWSP, SOCSO, Bonus Tahunan, Cuti Tahunan dan lain-lain.
- Gaji bulanan boleh dirunding mengikut pengalaman anda.
- JOM sertai keluarga Rabvolks Homes.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing and analyzing costings for tenders.
- Allocating work to subcontractors.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in respective field
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.